Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 2 (Otra Vez)

This week was good. I had a lot of ups and downs but I always got through my challenges (mostly language related) with prayer and my desire to keep serving and become a better missionary. 

We had two opportunities to go to the temple this week.

I had a wonderful spiritual experience in the temple that renewed my faith to serve and that verified that I am where I am supposed to be. Sometimes it can be hard to forget home life and my family and my own hobbies and desires and to just serve the lord with complete faith. But I received that guidance and assurance that I can do this and that I will be happy and successful if I just serve con todo mi corazon, alma, mente, y fuerza. I am grateful to have had that experience at the beginning of my mission because I know it will help me throughout my time here in Honduras and give me strength when I need it most. 

We went to the temple for a second time the next day (saturday) but just to feel the spirit outside the temple with our investigator, Melchor. He was supposed to be baptized this upcoming saturday but he is having a few difficulties that are holding him back. The spirit was strong as we sat and prayed for guidance with our investigators and I know that even if Melchor doesn't get baptized right away, he will always have that spiritual experience to lead him to the right decisions. 

I hope you are all doing well and that your summer is great.
SEND ME LETTERS IN THE MAIL PLEASE.

<3 sam




0 comments:

Post a Comment